Can you believe it??? We in our house belive that anything is possible with GOD! I left work a few hours early to get home safely. The kids had a blast in the snow and even my 3rd boy had fun. Ashton made snow angels.... "angels"... ha ha.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ashton was so excited to get home so he could build a snow fort - Ha! I laughed so hard because there was not even enough snow to make a snow pile! By the way, we need to talk about that thing in your yard!! I don't like it! (No offense:)
I LOVE IT!!! Ashton making 'Angels'.... Anything is possible if only you believe!! God bless that sweet boy!! Even Markie-Mark looks cute playin' in the snow! Thanks for our talk tonight.... I needed it! Love ya... LOTS!!! Leigh
Cool pictures. I am jealous. I should have gotten out there with my camera, but didn't. Oh well, Bryan took out that dusty video camera! I love the picture that looks like big bubbles in the air. I love snow. Even Texas snow!
5 comments:
Ashton was so excited to get home so he could build a snow fort - Ha! I laughed so hard because there was not even enough snow to make a snow pile! By the way, we need to talk about that thing in your yard!! I don't like it! (No offense:)
I LOVE IT!!! Ashton making 'Angels'.... Anything is possible if only you believe!! God bless that sweet boy!! Even Markie-Mark looks cute playin' in the snow! Thanks for our talk tonight.... I needed it! Love ya... LOTS!!! Leigh
Cool pictures. I am jealous. I should have gotten out there with my camera, but didn't. Oh well, Bryan took out that dusty video camera! I love the picture that looks like big bubbles in the air. I love snow. Even Texas snow!
Yeah on the new baby!!! How great!!! Miss you guys.
Love,
sandi
I am amazed at that bottom picture. I love it.
Post a Comment