Monday, August 27, 2007

Leigh Leigh

I can't belive that I only got one picture of Leigh while she was here for a week. Leigh is my best friend from South Carolina. She came to help me while Mark was out of town for business. Wow, did I put her to work. I had a list of things that I wanted her to help me with and we greatly exceeded that list. She organized my files, pantry, closet and scrapbook closet. We were two girls with hand tools for the week! It was scarry. It was very sad to see her leave! I have had enough of taking loved ones to the airport and crying!

2 comments:

The Hutto's said...

Like we had time to take photos!! :-)

Awww.... I miss you guys sooo much!!!!! :-(
It was great to spend time with you and the kids.... Even though we worked our hiney's off!!! :-)At least we got The List finished!!!Smooch the kids for me and tell E that I miss 'my favorite thing'... his ADORABLE belly button!!!
I'm already keeping an eye on flight prices... I wanna come to shop!!! Love you and miss you so much! ljh

Amy C said...

Such a great picture. It was great to finally get to meet a few of the great faces that you talk about all of the time. I am glad you guys got to hang out!