Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Leigh Leigh strikes again!

What is a friend? When I think of Leigh these are some things that come to mind: 1. The fun and crazy times we had together in high school 2. Leaving math class because we were talking about the prom and the teacher asked us to take it to the hall if we weren't going to pay attention. 3. Toilet papering her new car. 4. Having parties and at one point the port a potty getting over turned down the street from my new house. 5. Riding around on a Friday nights in my VW bug. 6. Leigh throwing her shoe out the window because my coke spilled on it. 7. Getting pulled over in my VW because my back light was out. 8. Going to the races at Summerville Speedway. 9. Leigh being there for me when I had the call about my mother passing away. When I look back and remember all of the fun and crazy times that we have had in the past, it makes me wonder what we will be like when we are gray and sitting in the mall people watching????

1 comment:

The Hutto's said...

Yep, You are right... I cried!!! That was so sweet!! Man, did we have some F*U*N times!... I had forgotten about the porta potty!!! hahaha

I love you girlie!

ljh
P.S.... YOU should be a photographer... These pix are awesome! :-)